Foreign Citizens Living and Working in the U.S.

If you are a foreign citizen residing in the U.S., you are required to file an annual return with the IRS. You are considered a ‘Resident Alien’ and have to declare your worldwide income as well as your non-U.S. bank accounts.

We help many foreign citizens handle their affairs with the IRS and are familiar with the issues you face. Many of them are non-obvious (even more so than the U.S. tax code with respect to U.S. citizens), which is why we recommend that you use a qualified professional to handle your US taxes.